All our timber doors are manufactured in our own workshop so we can supply any bespoke doors you require. We strongly recommend purchasing our wooden doors in Accoya but we will also supply them in engineered redwood if your budget is restricted. This is not going to be as stable as Accoya but it is still a very stable timber and will produce a good quality product.
We would also suggest having them supplied fully finished. This includes being painted, stained or oiled and doubled glazed, complete with ironmongery and weather seals. All our timber wooden doors come supplied with an aluminium low level threshold giving a hard wearing water proof seal; these are available in black, silver, or gold.
- Timber doors design to match existing or meet your specification
- Solid Accoya wood doors 56mm think for added stability
- Fully wedged mortise and tenon joints for a solid construction
- High security multipoint locking
- Feature spray finished in any colour
- Weather seals to reduce draughts
- Energy efficient double glazing
- Increased thermal efficiently
Wooden doors, hardwood doors and custom built timber doors
Selecting exterior timber doors is about creating those crucial first impressions of a period property. The right choice can add value to the home and provide you with good security and high performance.
We offer a large range of hardwood doors in timber materials with glazing and colour options depending on your tastes and budget. Transform the look of your property today with our range of wooden doors.